Thursday, April 3, 2008

Fitness

Well my metabolism has finally met its match, after spending almost 2 semesters at college iv finally got the picture. I need to eat healthy. Yesterday at spring football practice i found myself short of breath when i generally wouldn't be. I was upset at myself and took a look in the mirror after practice and realized i wasn't satisfied with what i saw, so its my intention to correct my wrong ways for starters, no more bacon. I realize that my diet as included bacon in almost every meal, well no more bacon im cutting that out of my diet. And second one of the worst things probably to eat on campus is the grande at the dragon grill, it is a double bacon cheese burger, just looking at it makes u feel out of shape, of course it is delicious. For now on its pbjs instead of cheeseburgers, iv been making sure to take my vitamins now, and at least try to complement a fruit or vegetable with each meal, of course carbohydrates and proteins have always been apart of my diet, and they still will, im just going to change how i get those, so instead of getting my protein from a burger, its from peanut butter. So thats it, I am @#$% pissed and fed up, iv increased my strength in the off season but it's time to improve my fitness. Of course this wont happen over night, it will take some time, so you if you see me on campus breaking my diet by eating a cheesburger, feel free to walk over and lift the burger from my fingers and drop it in the garbage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

college tends to get a lot of people eating like they didnt before they came. sometimes i feel like we dont have the option to eat a good healthy meal everynight. there are deff more unhealthy options then healthy ones.